Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Evolution of Me, Myself & I

WARNING: This post is loaded with MY pictures. Click on the white 'X' in the red box on the upper right of your desktops or laptops IF you do not wish to continue.


All my friends look very different now compared when we first met each other three years ago. One of them will be my sexy friend. Of course, I am not excepted. They said I got slimmer than last time. How slimmer is slimmer? Well, I have pictures to help me :D

These pictures below were taken during the period when I have not owned a camera yet. You can see that the quality is that bad. They were taken by my webcam :D


Taken when I first stepped on the land of SS15

and as time goes by
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I grew chubbier (bad term: FATTER T.T)

I was taking SAM programme back then before I knew my current herd [reminds me of Ky] of friends in TBS. And when I first met them, I was this FAT :


(!!!) I really look like Ms. Yap weii..

and as I proceeded to a few Foundation semesters
.
.
.


with better hairstyle :)


At the end of my Degree year one


the last few days of me
.
.
.


before I dyed and permed my hair!

Now, the evolution starts in the early of the year on my second year of Degree. Before I could realise it myself, my friends who came back from India after 3 weeks told me that I slimmed down O.o





Even one of my lecturers/tutors asked me how I slimmed down. Well, it struck me to think how I did it. I remember that for the first few months in the early of the year, I was pretty hooked up with a lot of events and stuff. I was very busy and at the same time, I was drinking Triflora, a cleansing beverage, that eliminate toxins from the body alongside 500 counts or 15 minutes of hulla loop session every night before you turn in.



No, mine is not the thin-diameter hulla loop. Mine is a lot thicker than that. I brought it all the way back from my hometown :D Those who saw it were freaked out lol

It was then when I no longer constantly drink Triflora and hulla loop. I went to work out in gym instead that maintains my current size XD:


maintenance

In the middle of current year


the last few days of me
.
.
.


before I cut my hair short!

Omg! I have never posted up so many pictures of myself before O.o So VAIN! This post will be done after I uploaded a picture of the current ME :D



Current: I am still working out in gym but never took Triflora and hulla loop. That's why I got a bit plump again :(

In the future: Hoping to get slimmer again with longer hair to be permed again XD

No comments: