Sunday, September 28, 2008

Heartless and Cruel Woman!

I just came back from Malacca. After unpacking my stuff, the next thing I do is to sit in front of my laptop and check my mails; fyi, I must check my mails everyday -_-

Anyway, I received this forwarded email from one of my acquaintances. I do not know how true it is but let me tell you: Honestly, the pictures below are going to be disgusting. I was so filled-up with food that I took from Malacca and honestly, I could puke. I, being, an animal lover especially to cats and dogs, wanted to pummel that woman.









We may be thinking the same thing, 'the kitten damn cute'. Well, it is not going to be anymore as you proceed.

The tortures start here

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.











There's more. You sure you want to continue? It's going to be bloody O.o

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





It was damn disgusting, I know. I wonder what's in her mind (!!!)


[click to enlarge if you want to read what it was written there]

Translation: According to my special translator (my honey :D), it says she is sort of wanted and that killing and torturing animals is super found guilty. Therefore, if you ever see her on the street, you can send her 'to somewhere' [the boyfriend was not sure what it is] or you can just beat her to death.

No comments: