Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Be-early birthday celebration

for Julie!



Age is one of females' secrets so, I will just shadup about it =)

It was a surprise for her. Initially, she was told that only a few being specific four people celebrating her birthday at Itallianese.

When she came, as hoped, she was surprised to see more than a double of people she anticipated.


The guests


The guests minus Kv and the VIP


Spotted: St, where were you looking at? -_-

We talked, laughed, andddd camwhored with Cc's and Dk's as well as my cameras. Typical us :D

It was the time we were waiting for -- Birthday fun :D I will post up the video soon

And before we left, we did this very retarded group picture in the restaurant will post up the pictures once I got it from Dk.





Dk and Kw went off earlier while the leftovers walked to Sunway Lagoon's entrance, mingled around. After Cc, St, Wk and Vx left, the leftovers decided to go Bean's to have some desserts -- I had a great time -- when Jul voiced out to chill in my room.



Previously, it was always Jul, Kv and Vx. Then, Cc and Kv. Now, we have Jul, Kv and Nick! Haha. This year, my room is very happening. And most of them find my room very cozy. Having a cozy room is a good thing AND can be a bad thing as well. You can sleep, but you cannot study! Okay, I know it's random again. Therefore, I think I should stop here :)

No comments: