Thursday, September 11, 2008

500th Day

500 days! We have been together for 500 days! All the ups and downs that we'd been through.

He was very curious when I told him that this Thursday is a special day for us. He had no idea about this though -- which made my surprise for him a success one :D

To celebrate this day, we went to Lynn's Restaurant & Cafe for dinner.

We ordered set meal: Spaghetti Balognese inclusive of iced lemon tea, grilled chicken & a scoop of ice cream and Sweet and Sour Grilled Prawn King inclusive of banana milkshake, steam rice and vegetables.







Later, a waitress came over to our table with this



She saw us in confusion because I don't remember ordering that.

"Our specialty, *smile* on the house"

Its deliciousness is unexplainable =)



I enjoyed the dinner and am very grateful that he brought me there. Thanks darling, and Happy 500th Day ;) and this post is my 400th post for fumofumoffu's territory :D

What a great day today!

2 comments:

Falcon said...

wish you and him the best...its nice to see happy couples

Fumoffu said...

Thanks!