Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Two papers down

Finally, two papers down and one more to go.

IFM -- nothing much to comment about it. I had done my very best and all I can do now is wait for the result.

TL -- could have done better if I was calm enough. I was panicking the whole time. I guess it must be due to the time limit that we were given. I will be more than happy if I could score more than zero -_-

Did I mention that I just started TL revision last night? Yeah, it was a really last minute revision. Should not have done that. Procrastination, I should say. After IFM test, we had 4 hours study time break before the next paper. Cw and May came over my place to do last minute revision together! In aggregate, we laughed and crapped for 1 hour, 1 hour to eat and 1.5 hours to study (as we need to leave my house around 30 minutes before the exam starts).

Anyway, one more paper to go and it is my F R E E D O M but thanks to Hari Raya Puasa now that our mid-sem break week is being pushed 2 weeks later. So not fun - _-

Actually, this mid-sem exam week has been pretty relaxing for me :D

No comments: