Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Yeeeeehawwwww!!

Hooray!

The plane is waiting for me. It will take off to Sibu at 6.35 pm!

Bingo! I am going back to Sibu! Yayyy..

Gosh! I love Sibu so much! Why?

It is small. It is nice. It is clean. (I can sense that my nose is growing longer) In essence, it is my HOMETOWN!

Anyway, it was really a surprise for me being allowed to go back Sibu. I thought my dad would not allow me to. XD

I love you, dad!
Oops! He does not visit here pun.

Let's discuss something here..

What are the benefit(s) of going back to Sibu?
  • able to reload lots of pirated CDs, DVDs, etc. Just name it and they have it!
  • able to meet up with my friends. Gosh! It has been ages! I would have forgotten their faces!
  • able to eat lots of lots of Sibu food! Kompia, kampua and the 4 Heavenly Kings!
What are the loss(es) of going back to Sibu?
  • no connection for me to online. However, my brother's luck, he found a free wireless connection at the living room. I will go and try my luck this time too.
  • no connection, cannot online so, no updates for my blog. Boo hoo hoo! You must be sad, right? Miss me, okay?
  • cannot watch Astro's channel 38! I am catching up with a few series! T.T
I need to shower now. It is raining heavily here. Hey, I am not complaining here. Raining is good. XD

No comments: