Thursday, January 18, 2007

Craps #01

There are a lot of things for me to do but I don't know what they are. I just got the feelings that 24 hours a day ain't enough and I am well aware that I can't change it, can I?

*

What a friend. So much for cheering me up after you broke my heart.

*

I am still lingering around on your miracle. Will it come?

*

My life is boring. I am not allowed to go out with my best friend who is studying in Kuching. (To be exact, I am not allowed to go out. My dad just won't let.) Well, I cannot have the thought of going out with her anymore. She is now outstation, undergoing a training.

I'm stuck at home the whole day. The only time that I able to leave my house is when my dad brings us out for dinner.

*

Two more weeks to driving test. Will I able to make it through?

I have doubts in my capability.

*

Three more weeks to Valentine's Day (the day for me to leave to Sibu too) and once again, I have to celebrate it in singledom?

Maybe we can have another karaoke session rather than going out to malls to watch couples passing by, right? Hmm.. I guess not. I have a flight to catch.

*

One month to go to Chinese New Year. I am very looking forward to this celebration.

I got to spend the days with my dearest FRIENDS in Sibu especially those whom I have not met for years!

No comments: