Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The Night Before the Day

Yeap! My 25-year-old aunt got married the day before yesterday, 7th January 2007! She is one of my aunties who is the closest to me and my brothers. Since we grew up together, we call her name instead while the other younger cousins term her as 'aunty'. I still remember I used to quarrel with her every time when I was in Form 3 but as I grew older and wiser, our relationship is getting better and the bond is growing stronger.

The night before the day, we had a dinner at home and all our relatives were invited. It is a notion to share the joy. Erm, I was assigned as the photographer for the night. I will let the pictures do the talking..



Itadakimasu!


See that hand on top? My brother was pointing the mean finger.








The adults were chit-chatting after the dinner and..


..the kids were playing together


The ceremony began..


Paid respect to her grandparents (my great-grandparents)


Her parents (my grandparents)


Her aunty (my grandpa's older sister)


Her aunty and uncle (my grandpa's older brother and the wife)


Her aunties and uncles (my grandma's side)


Her aunty and uncle (my grandpa's younger brother and the wife)


Her aunties and uncles (my grandma's sisters and the husbands)


Her brothers and the wives (including my parents XD)


Her cousin (the guy)


Her cousins (the guys)


Her only sister

Last but not least, everyone was asking me when they saw this picture. What picture was it? Ta-da!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


The dustbin! XD

Though my aunt was impassive during the night, I know that she was very touched from the bottom of her heart. Everyone left when it was getting late. The bride was supposed to turn in early but instead, she went to our room and play poker until my grandma nagged her to sleep. XD

Will keep you updated on the wedding day later!

No comments: