Thursday, January 11, 2007

Showhouse

My mom brought me along to attend a showhouse by one of my relatives, which is a stone throw from our house.

Welcome to Lee Ling Height's construction site.

Showhouse banner.

Spot my dad? Some VIPs were speech-ing.

From the side view.

Great deals! FREE GIFTS!

The lion dancers were enthusiastic to perform.

I noticed something. What was it? Closer view then.

That fella was so nice to hold the umbrella for one of the governogs.

The lions were dancing along with the music.

What were they looking at?

Opening ceremony for showhouse.

Tadaima!

The lions were still performing.

Food was provided for the guests too. So nice.

An officer! And I saw something that caught my attention.

The badge, of course! It was my first time to witness anti rasuah badge. But I thought it should be smaller than this?

Brochures, flyers and namecards.

If this guy had not been blind, he should know that I was trying to take a picture of this flowers but I did not understand why he stopped there.

Reading the card? =.=

I went inside the house to take a good look at the interior design. In my opinion, the design was simple but fantastic.

The living room.

I love the table.

Looks comfy.

May, you sure love this relief point. XD

I love this wall. Looks unique to me.

VIPs were eating in the dinning room and the food was very different. Since they left, the food was ours.

I love these cheese cakes. They were delicious!

I am craving for Japanese cuisine again..

No comments: