Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Never Kiss...

What? Never kiss?

Chill, chill.. I have not finished my sentence yet.

Never kiss while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

My friend and I was behind this car. The couple was too into their kissing that they did not realise the light had turned green!

"Gosh! I forgot to honk them!" was what my friend told me.

They were lucky that the car behind them was us. You see, most drivers love to utilise the honk whenever they got the opportunity, agree? Don't ask me why. No matter how the small the mistake the other road user did, they will just honk as if the mistake was severe.

Question of the day: Do you know that it costs RM30+ of 100g Famous Amos' choc in Sibu when it only costs lower than RM10 in West Malaysia?


p/s: Geez.. I am so tired that I do not know what to do.

No comments: