Saturday, January 20, 2007

What have I missed?

Going back to my hometown is both gaining and losing. I gain the moment to spend my time with my family and I lose the fun with my beloved AIESECers.

First, there's AMAN plus Cecelia's early birthday celebration. I just know that they were having fun! I cannot resist for being jealous of them. *boo hoo hoo*

Next, they celebrated Cecelia's birthday on the day itself at One Utama and later went to The Loft for the post-NLDS party.

The worst event that I missed was the Christmas Eve celebration. *sob sob* I was so so envious that they got to celebrate Christmas Eve together and I had to go to church to attend midnight mass.

Later, some of them have this Victor's birthday celebration. *rolling on the floor, wailing*

In January, TBS had its Orientation Night on the 12th and I missed it too! I just could not believe that there were, and are, a lot of events that I missed, and going to miss!

Finally, I think I am going to miss the first General Training, am I not?

Anyway, this is for my beloved friends out there and also for those who are reading my blog.



p/s: Death Note 2 is airing today! Argh!

Adiosu!

No comments: