Monday, January 22, 2007

Chinese New Year Fever

We came back from Pizza Hut when we passed by this sight:



Yeah. It was very smoky. The people were putting off fire crackers and fireworks. (Are they any different?) Wonder what's happening inside.

Alighted from the car and heard the drums (or gongs?) were being played very loudly (I heard them in the car too). Looked through the smoke and saw 4 beautiful lions!



Those people were really out of their minds. The lions were dancing in the middle of the road.



Yeah, they blocked the road! I wonder if the drivers were pissed off or waiting for them to end the ceremony or watching comfortably in the car without inhaling those smoke.


I went nearer


Nearer


And nearer

When I got back home, I saw my maid, staying up. LOL! She was complaining that she could not sleep. Pity her.

p/s: I received a call from my instructor just now. Guess what he told me? He asked me to take a pre-driving-test tomorrow! Gosh! I only learnt driving not more than 5 times!

No comments: