Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dinner

Finally the dinner! The dinner held by us which was more happening than the lunch that I went. Seriously, more happening. I think it was because the guests presented were the people that I know. We had to reach the restaurant very early especially both my grandparents. They had to take care of the guests well. That's why in the previous post, aforementioned, they need massive energy for the dinner. You could just see them busy mingled around with the crowds.

I will leave the pictures to do the talking and of course some captions too..


The people that I know


The people


People


People


And people


They were welcoming the guests at the entrance


I owed her money?


My mom, her sis and their papa


My brothers, our cousin and our papa




Sorry to take the picture of this dish after we had eaten it. Can't help it. I was too hungry so, food first picture later.


It looks cool from the above


Camwhore


Okay, a proper and better shot


That fella wanted to ask the wife to give the flower to her own husband but she declined so in the end, he had to do it.


One of the kind

I will blog on my papa's birthday later.

Farewell!

No comments: