Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Responsibility

My mom left to Johor three days ago so I was assigned to take over her place. Yeap, when I said I have to take over her place, I mean it. From Johor, she went to Singapore yesterday. She's taking Singapore Airlines to Japan. Yes, to Japan! I was so envious but, I got to dine Japanese cuisine two days ago. I took a few pictures only because I was hungry. Food comes first, pictures later.




This potato salad is delicious.


Do not try this if you do not eat spicy food. My dad tried it and his face turned red with bulging eyes. Poor him. I did not see him to have that for second round.


I love this the most! This is nice!



It has been three days since she left to Japan. I take over her job (sell food and beverages to the workers at the construction sites) and cook for lunches and dinners too. Everything went well. My cookings were great too! I think I can be a good housewife! XD I received compliments from my father, uncles and especially my choosy brother. I hope for the better in the coming days. My mom will only be back next week.

I have to take my shower now.

Adiosu!

No comments: