Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Wedding

It was the day! The most memorable day for my aunt! The day which only happened once in her lifetime!

It was around 8.30 am when the bride barged in the room and woke us up. I reluctantly got up from my bed. They had to wake me up. Why?

Because of these.. They paint thousands of words..

It is a notion that one of our family members should do this 3 times before she could wear her wedding gown.. (It looks like my uncle was punched by somebody in his left eye =.=)

..including her heels.. (How evil to enslave your own brother!)

..and that too!

Later on, those who had given her jewelries the night before got to help her to put them on..

One gold necklace


One gold bracelet

Two gold necklaces!

Oh my! 2 gold bracelets!


Another one!

And another one!


They were looking for my father and they gave up looking for my mom

Many many gold rings!!

The bridegroom had come for his wife! (I love the Mickey & Minnie plush toys centered there)

But first, they had to eat the long-life-noodles..

The bride was prepared to meet her husband. Wait! Let the photographer took a picture first before you stepped out of the room.


Down the stairs.. (Careful! Do not try to step on the gown)

..down down down..

..and ta-da! The couple met at the bottom of the staircase!

Wait! The photographer had to take the picture first! Say CHEESE! The funny thing was after this picture, everyone chased my grandpa away from the couple.

Alright! My aunt is yours now. Some people reminded him to take good care of his wife.


A kiss! The crowd asked the groom to kiss the bride! XD Lucky my reaction was fast enough to capture this amazing and memorable shot!

The ceremony began..

Said farewell to her grandparents..

..and her parents!

Not to forget to take family picture! We won't get to see her this beautiful again! Actually it was my mom who voiced up to take this picture! Like mother, like daughter! XD Spot me! I was hidden somewhere.








You see, my brothers and I were the only ones who wore so ciplak that morning. I had to use my aunt's gown to cover my leg! XD

The kids' world

Okay! Photo shoot was over! Time for the bride to leave with the groom.





My father and the car had to move forward and backward for three times..

See how happy my dad was. XD



..and my dad had to pull off that cloth from the car..

..passed the fan to the bride..

..and received a gold ring

The photographer bided the pairs farewell and..

..off they left!


I just could not stop taking pictures!

I will blog on the wedding lunch and dinner another time.

Farewell!

No comments: