Tuesday, January 30, 2007

AirAsia

I believe most of us know that AirAsia mostly have technical problem especially..

“Dear passengers. We are unable to close the door. The technicians are fixing it. We are sorry for the inconveniences.”

I was wondering, since the door will be unable to close, will it be unable to be opened especially when there is an emergency?

I believe those who have boarded AirAsia sure know that there is an announcement that ask the passengers not to take the life jackets when leaving the plane.

I was just being naughty, checking if there is a life jacket under my seat and guess what? I felt no life jacket there! It was stolen! LOL! XD

No wonder they have such announcement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

their technicians will fix it

Fumoffu said...

they got no technicians in the plane, do they?