Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lunch

Since my grandparents did not want to attend the lunch held by the groom's family, my brother and I had to go on their behalf; they were too tired to go. Thus, they need to save a massive of their energy for dinner.

I took a few pictures only because my brother said it was best to leave it for the dinner.

These are the few that I took..


On the way to the restaurant. Fyi, I was not wearing VERY casual this time XD


The people that I do not know


My brother and I, camwhoring


Imo, this picture is cute! The bride joined the fun too!


Yammmmm-seng! Actually this session was quite dull.. So disappointing.

When we were eating, the emcees kept introducing us this King, that King. Singing, of course! That's what the elderly people love. Sang oldies. Got one senior citizen sang Japanese songs. Not bad. We were blessed that there were no mediocre singers.

I will blog on the dinner again! I need to go to sleep now! It is late already. Thanks to Enghoe!

Farewell!

No comments: