Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dishes

My mom was back from Johor last night! (Why from Johor? Fyi, from Japan, she went to Singapore. Then from Singapore, she went to stay a night in Johor. Her cousin is staying there.) She brought a lot of things with her.

Snacks. Biscuits. Souvenirs. Plastic bags. Bottles. All from Japan! I will upload the pictures next time.

I love Japan! *muah*

As promised, I will upload the pictures of the dishes that I made when my mom was away in Japan. I did not take the pictures of all the food that I cooked for lunches and dinners or else my uncles and brother thought I ki siao!






I purposely arranged them XD







I am not sure whether or not you guys notice but you see, ever since my mom was away, we had been eating eggs everyday! (because it was then I started working with our maid) My maid prepared most of the ingredients actually and she would not missed out the eggs!

Vege fried with eggs. Chicken fried with eggs. Pork fried with eggs.

Eggs, eggs, eggs!!! Until the eggs in our house were out of stock!

No comments: