Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pre-Driving-Test...

...What about it?

Well, I filled in the form and was given a car to drive (it was not the car that I usually drive) and the first place I went was the hill.

The car was really different! Like totally! The steering. The clutch. The pedal. The wiper too! (very noisy)

It was getting on my nerves especially at the hill. The first time I went up, I sort of forced the car to go down by pressuring the pedal. It did not go smoothly so, I went there another time. This time it was better.

Next, I went for the parking area. A lot of people were waiting for their turns. When it reached my turn, an instructor (that I do not recognise) came to me and confirmed with my details and there!

Pre-driving-test: START!

Side parking first. Got a bit problem because I can do better than that usually.

Went for 3-point-turning. You see, there were a few cars waiting for their turn there. I was given the privilege to go first. It felt so great! XD Oh! There's no problem in 3-point-turning.


The left circle is the 3-point turn area and the other is the parking area (note: we only have one side parking space)

Went to the hill and the problem arised! I got stucked there! The car just would not go down! Getting so nervous, not knowing what to do, I tried as many times as I could. Damn car! My instructor saw my car from behind and knew that there's problem so he stopped by and asked me to calm down. I was so grateful.

Stepped on the pedal, let go of the clucth carefully, stepped on the pedal again and finally the hand brake! And the car still would not move! "I am so gonna fail " kept popping in my mind. My instructor said I did not let go enough of the clucth so I tried. Mission accomplished! The car moved down. Good, baby!


The hill

Now, the road. Was given Route C. I think all the students were given Route C in their pre-driving-test. Why? You see, the instructors are lazy. Plus, we cannot drive more than 60 kmph and we usually drive more than that during our practice, including me. So, Route C is the shortest route of all. I was confident so, there's no problem driving on the road.


Still remember this? Yeap! Route C : Roundabout 1 and 2 ONLY!

Pre-driving-test: END

Was sent back to the waiting room. Was left nervous, worried, agitated, scared, etc. etc.

The result? Hmmmm..












I passed!

p/s: Happy 22nd Birthday, Mr. Leow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratz.. relax lah

Fumoffu said...

Hahaha. Thank you!