Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Reminiscence



The very first Prom Night that I attended. It was way back 3 years ago when I finished SPM. I remember well enough that that time I just came back from somewhere and I was in a hurry to attend this Prom Night. You see, I did not forget to embarrass myself too. The wooden dance floor was in the middle of the hall and I was walking across it when I tripped over the edge of the wooden dance floor. Fortunately, I was holding on to Jennie's hand. Plus, it did not happen in the middle of the dance floor. However, there were still people (my friends) who witnessed the incident.



The second Prom Night that I attended somewhere in June or July last year. Yes, I'm not in the picture above. I did feel left out because that was indeed the Prom Night for TCSJ's CAL Students. You see, they could not get a ticket for me but one of my friends happened to go back on that day (it was urgent) so, he gave me his ticket for FREE. When I said free, it was REALLY free. No kidding. And the ticket cost him RM100.



Frozen in Time. The first and maybe, the last Prom Night, that I organised with the other organising committee members last year. Plus, it was the first time in the history of TBS to have their Prom Night all the way up in Genting Highland. We had to drive up to Genting Highland the night before the day to decorate the hall. The hall was not small so we were all in high and dry back then due to lack of manpower. Plus, we could not get our rooms until the next day so, we had to spend a night in the hall. The hall was freezing cold. I will always remember that I slept under a table. I was choosy back then. There were so many tables and I chose to sleep under VVIP table. The party was awesome! Thus, I got to perform that night. *bangga* It felt great. Though there were a lot of ups and downs organising that Prom Night, our hard work were paid off.

No comments: