Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life

No one would know what is to go in the future. Neither does anyone know what is to come in the future.

I’m confused and I’d tried not to. I’m frightened and I’d tried not to as well. I don’t know what to do. Maybe there isn’t anything that I can do about it.

DSCN5289

I know I’m upset about it but why am I not feeling anything about it? The feeling is definitely still there. It has got to be there, somehow. It definitely cannot be ceased so easily.

Is it because I am trapped in here for too long. Witnessing too many tragedies. Hearing too much hurtful words.

DSCN5290

No, I couldn’t cry and I shouldn’t cry over this mess. People say I am strong. I am strong not because I am born with it. I am strong because I’ve got to be strong. And I have to be stronger than anyone else. Especially stronger than myself.

I am no longer an ordinary girl living in an ordinary live. This isn’t any ordinary life that anyone would want to have. However, I am thankful. Because I live in such life, I am able to see and learn more about life than anyone at my age could.

No comments: