Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pearl’s 18th Birthday

Ever since I came back to Kuching, having less than 3 friends here, I had been joining my baby brother and his friends. Though there is a three to four years gap in between us, fortunately, I find no difficulty to click with them =] Maybe this proves that I sure am an outgoing person lol

Last night, was one of my baby brother’s friends’ birthday. Of course, not wanting to stay at home so much, I joined them =]

This is  珍珍 (Pearl) with her birthday cake (and a toothpick *hopefully it can be seen in this picture*).

Yeah, you see no wrong. It was a pathetic pudding cake. It is the only cake-related-dessert offered by the restaurant lol

And what’s with the toothpick? That pathetic toothpick played its role as a candle for the night lol Ain’t we creative? xD

You see, my baby brother had been telling me how delicious the noodles is at this restaurant and until last night only I got the chance to give myself a try on this claimed-to-be-delicious noodles.

Behold the noodles, Life’s Spicy Noodles. That’s the name lol Pretty cool, huh?

Will definitely come back for it again xD

No comments: