Thursday, March 5, 2009

More Studio Photos

I received a tremendous number of ‘Only one picture?’ questions from my previous post. In fact, they took 9 shots per person but we were only allowed to choose one to be edited and developed. Sad, isn’t it? If you want to develop more pictures, 2 5R for RM50, a CD (with all 9 shots inside) for RM70 and there are more packages offered. They sure know how to earn their living, no?

To make this photoshoot more meaningful and worthwhile, I decided to go for that RM70 CD. You see, with this CD, you can develop as many photos as you want. I made the right choice, no?

Below are two of my favourite shots xD

DSC_1260

 DSC_1265

5 comments:

JunJun-Riko said...

wa... they really know how to earn!!! =.= i always like to stand at the upper floor of these make up booth n watch the girls get themselves ready for the cameraman to shoot them. haha.. very nice to see...
pretty photos btw...
find a friend who has nice camera la... then u can ask him/her to shoot u as much as u want, then u can do some simple editing with photoshop. much cheaper.. =)

Fumoffu said...

Hello there!
Haha! I thought I would attract critics to criticise me here. I have low self-esteem, btw =(
Anyway, I do have a friend who has nice camera but he prefers to take candid shots (which most people don't like lol). Planning to get a good camera on my own (after I got a job lar lol) and for the time being, still trying to improve my photoshop skills.
I love most of your camwhoring pictures. Need to ask you to be my 'shi mu' already XD

∫ є и є : said...

very cute ur smile ;) love ur dimple

Fumoffu said...

Cherlene! Thanks! :D :D

Shinky said...

Wah RM70. >.<" Still consider okay lar. Better choice is pay that money to your friend who's a pro-photographer. He can give you more shots! ^.^

Alternative, just called me up. I can make the arrangement for you. Kekeke... :P