Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Apology to Nuffnang

Thinking back on my mistake here, I feel like strangling myself to death. Shame on me! I should have known that my blur-ness is getting severe. But never could I imagine that my blur-ness could bring me to this level!

Initially, it never came across my mind to send enquiries to Nuffies but after being persuaded or rather, I being curious, I did it.

mistake01 The mail that I sent yesterday.

Nuffies did their jobs very fast, you see. I received their reply today! I really appreciate their immediate actions to help those in troubles. See, they love us a lot, okay? Joining Nuffnang is never the wrong choice xD Alright, back to the story. After I read the mail, I so wanted to dig myself into six (or maybe ten) feet underground! I brought up an unnecessary trouble to them!

mistake02The mail I received today.

Damn guilty lor. Sigh. What did I do next? Of course I replied with an apology. Hopefully, they will not dislike me Sad

mistake03 The mail that I replied later on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Angelina Ha How Ting
   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

3 comments:

Eldy Voon said...

although u made mistake but u had appologized .. so nice lar you ..
hehe
WELCOME !!
http://visit2heaven.blogspot.com

Johnny Ong said...

at least u did apologise for overlooking that fact. i'm sure nuffnang is ok with it

Fumoffu said...

eldy: Eh? That also called nice ar? lol

Johnny Ong: Yeah, I have to apologise 'cos it is my mistakes. Sigh. Hopefully they will not dislike me >.<