Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Silly Boy

I was amazed that a few friends of mine were almost deceived by my post below.

However, what surprised me most was the boyfriend! Well, he does check my blog very often but unfortunately, not today. He was out the whole day. Therefore, one of his heng tais called him up (after he read my blog) and asked him about it. My silly boy was confused and surprised.

He was driving. Worried and not knowing what was going on, he sped home (ignoring whether there was a speed track nearby), switched on his brother’s computer (the nearest to the entrance) and checked my blog. Later, fcuked his friend through the phone lol

Such a silly boy.

He told me to inform him if I ever blogged anything fictional between us in the future lol

Video call snapshot 2“Thou shall not repeat the same mistake again”

2 comments:

Janice said...

alrite..
alil confused..
thot u broke up?
and nw ur boyfren is worried of the earlier post?
CONFUSION..

Fumoffu said...

Hello Janice! :D

It's very simple. The earlier post was just a dream lol I did not inform my bf about this dream. And I did not inform him that I blogged about it. He hasn't read my blog. His friend knew about this so was just playing a prank on my bf :D

That break-up is just a dream lol
We broke up in the dream. In reality, we are fine. Hehe!

Thanks for the concern :D