Friday, March 13, 2009

The truth about Orang Asli wtf

This is an emo post. No offence, ya?

I realised that I tend to get irritated easily, especially when it is something related to me.

You see, I am from Sarawak. And whenever those Peninsular Malaysians heard about it, they would say orang asli wtf?

What’s gotten into them? – I am referring to those who called us orang asli.

‘orang asli are people in Sarawak’

Say who? wtf

Never studied?

I can tell you that orang asli are your moyang in Peninsular Malaysia, wtf!

‘Orang asli is a general term used for any indigenous groups that are found in Peninsular Malaysia’Wikipedia

The link is there. I had searched for you. Go and educate yourself there wtf!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't agree more, and that's malaysia's education.

Leon said...

Who so stupid go and say orangasli actually Sarawak people ??
Dear, they dont even understand what is orang asli, are you sure they know how to read English??

Maybe you should write it in Malay

Fumoffu said...

WTJ: Very true lol

Dear, they don't know what is orang asli already so do you think they will still understand Malay? lol Orang asli is a Malay words, remember?