Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Break-Up

My boyfriend and I had a break-up.

It happened when were chatting on MSN last night and there was an argument going on. I don’t remember what the argument was about and how it started. Infuriated, I asked for a break-up and he replied,

‘Break up lar!’

I did not cry.

It wasn’t that heart-broken as I thought it would be.

Instead, I decided to go out and had some fun with my friends that night. Hels drove us out.

Oh, have I told you that this is a dream?

It’s March 8th (38) today. I was listening to the radio when I learnt that it is an International Woman’s Day today.

Happy ‘San Pak’ Day to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy women's day!

Anonymous said...

They didn't read properly.

Anonymous said...

You are strong. =)

Fumoffu said...

renaye: Happy Woman's Day to you too :D

Vestige: Yeah, most people got the wrong idea. I guess I did not make it clear. Or maybe my English sux T_T

Tolanic.com: No lar. It is a dream xD