Saturday, March 7, 2009

Called the Boyfriend but Not His Voice

I intended to call the boyfriend when different voice answered the call.

A male’s voice, alright? If it is female's, I wonder.. lol

I took a quick glance on my phone and yeah, it was the boyfriend’s name on the screen. Confused, I asked:

‘Is this *****’s number?’

‘Yes, it is but, he is now in Australia to further his studies. May I know who is on the line?’

Stunned. Shocked. Surprised.

‘Oh my gawd!’ was the only line that rang in my head.

Not wanting to bocor my identity, I said:

‘It’s alright. Thank you. Bye!’

Guess what?

I called to the boyfriend’s house number in Cheras!

xD

2 comments:

TheJessicat said...

how come??? lol

u tercalled isit?

AHAAHAHAAHA
=) epic!

Fumoffu said...

I think so. I did not realise that his house number was in the first list under his name lol Usually it is his mobile phone number.

xD