Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Baby Brother’s 19th

It was my baby brother’s 19th birthday 11 days ago. Yeah, 11 days ago. I was being lazy. To be honest, this year was my very first year celebrating his birthday ever since I pursued my studies in year 2005.

This is my baby brother. Isn’t he adorable? Despite him being younger than me, I learnt a lot from him ever since I came back hometown. During the night of his birthday eve (since he would be busy during his birthday night), my mother and I brought him to Rock Road Seafood Restaurant, one of the recommended seafood restaurants.

We ordered four dishes for the night.

 

 

This special dish is the signature dish in the restaurant, Specialty Hainanese Prawns and Buns.

Dip these buns..

 

..into its gravy. You will never forget the taste xD

 

Happy Birthday, baby brother <3

No comments: