Saturday, March 28, 2009

I’m not defeated! I’m the Queen!

lob

Note: Below is just my point of view. Different people have different opinions, right? So, we are cool, okay? :)

Just finished watching Love or Bread, a Taiwanese comedy as well as romance series. 12 episodes and ‘The End’ appeared before me after (around) 6 months. Not because it was not completed and I had to wait and download every week. Not because I was busy with my assignments, projects and exams (or was I?).

It is because the story of this series is just too blunt and there are not much anxieties that do not cast a magical spell, can’t-stop-watching, upon me. Then just stop watching the series lar! Nah, I continued watching it. Wahkao! You said the story is not nice and you still want to continue watching it ar? You want me to punch you until your period come out from your nose ar? Well, since I had already started to watch the first episode, I might as well just finished it, right? lmao Anyway, I was a bit disappointed with the ending.

That’s the review on the story. Now let’s talk about the main casts – Joe and Ariel. They are a great on-screen couple and both of them did an excellent job. Joe has the look but trust me, he improved a lot in this field of work =) Ariel? She is always that great. No matter what role was given to her, she did an excellent job. No wonder she was given the award ‘The Best Actress’ last year xD

However, I am not sending a ‘Do not watch this series or you could die’ message. You can still go and download to watch because aforementioned, different people have different views. The story may be too dull for me but maybe, in your case, things may be different =)

bqnw

Later, I started to haunt another latest (or should I say, recently released) Taiwanese romance but comedy series, My Queen. Mind you, this is one of the series that casts can’t-stop-watching spell upon me (after The Prince who turns into a Frog and Fated to Love You). I started to watch this series last night and hit the sack around 3.30AM –__- Ain’t the spell scary? The story is interesting though it is similar (but not the same) to the mentioned series three to four lines above this line.

The story is really nice and funny. For example, look at the pictures below:


Please take a look at the statue. What’s that in black? Underwear? xD

………………

…………

……

No

……

…………

………………

Now, let’s take a closer look :D

………………

…………

……

Ta-dah!


Are you able to tell what it is? xD

………………

…………

……

No?

……

…………

………………

Alright! Now let’s take another closer view. This time, I am sure you will definitely able to tell what it is xD

………………

…………

……

Ta-dah!

 
Yeap! It is a freaking frying pan! lmao

What’s with the frying pan? Why frying pan? No, wait! The first question should be, why the turf the part is under-covered with a freaking frying pan?

Watch it and you will be able to get your answer :D

I’m not defeated! I’m the Queen!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Angelina Ha How Ting
   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

4 comments:

Beatrice said...

lol.. i was watching my queen yesterday too.. but i didnt even finish the 1st episode =x hehe..
the other day i watched The Concerto i like but im not sure if u will like it or not :D

Fumoffu said...

Haha. Continue watching it. I like it 'cos maybe there is a possibility for me being a workaholic! lol

And I am very interested in Superwoman xD

I will download The Concerto. Thanks! lol

xu.xu.moi said...

LOL!
a pan?
haha, funny~

Fumoffu said...

Yeah. I laughed so hard, you know? lol