Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Height

Another embarrassing moment of mine in my life –__-

It happened at Malaysia’s Immigration Office where I went to re-new my passport. When I went to submit my documents and stuff, the guy was asking me something. It came across my mind that he wanted to check the photo and me so without thinking much, I lifted my fringe up.

And guess what?

He was asking me about my height, not my eyes –__-

DAMN!

Is it my hearing problem? Or my understanding problem? Or our communication problem?

That was really embarrassing! However, the next thing made up for it.

I just realised that I have grown 1cm taller! xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Angelina Ha How Ting
   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

No comments: