Sunday, January 6, 2008

Yesterday, my blog had turned 1 a month ago before I could realize it. So much for being a blogger, huh? Sitting in front of my laptop, reminiscing my contributions to my blog.

The very first thing I posted up in my blog was my parents’ anniversary. I even took the initiative to edit one of their pictures! Bah!

The next thing was my very first national conference ever since I joined AIESEC. We had MNC-NLDS in USM, Penang. To be honest, I should have stayed there longer. However, I did not regret to join Student Council’s trip. It had really been a wonderful year working with them.




It then went on about my dead kitten and also my very first driving lesson. Now that I have driven to work for one month, I guess my friends are not worried about my driving skill anymore. Not so fast, my sense of direction is still yet to be improved.

Those were all in year 2006 and my blog moved on to year 2007.

My aunt got married in the early of 2007 and oh, she gave birth to her very first child two days before 2008. Congrats! Too bad I did not get to see her with a big tummy. Hah!

Then there was this very first birthday surprise given to one of my girlfriends. I still remember how crazy we were that night. And ya, I passed my driving test too! Phew! Luck was on my side.

What's next? Valentine's Day! Yeah, that night I went out with my girlfriends instead of having a date. Sad, isn't it? Actually, nope. I received a Valentine's gift the next day! Apparently, it will be different for this year.

Actually, back in 2007, my life in college had been busy and I am really proud of my achievements. I managed to execute AIESEC TBS' very first AIESEC Day, went out with the very first intern that I got to know, experience EARTHQUAKE in college, Window to the World, farewell in KLIA and went for the very first workshop.


And hey, I moved to a new home in that year too! I would not forget Chi Wei's help. Thanks, buddy! I got to handle the Orientation Night in March and the very next day, some of us went for Young Visionaries in UM. Though some of the performances were s**ky, we still enjoyed the night. Oh ya! That morning, someone offered to company me to do some shopping in Carrefour.

Still remember the night Angel got drunk? I bet Siew Jhoong still remember it very well. Could not believe I embarrassed myself at JS Mamak. It was after I went for Sherlyn's 21st birthday at a pub where I bumped into Reshmanu. Oh well, that's when Kumar got to know me.

Never in my life to receive an April Fool gift. *wink* Coming next is one of the most wonderful news during the year. It was when our dearest May got herself a boyfriend! Woo-hoo! And also, there was this night when it was my very first time to be out late at night with a guy and I remember my very first movie marathon. However, the most unbelievable trip for the year was Zoo Negara! Can you believe it? Most of us are already in our 20s and we went to zoo! Hah! You could've guessed that it was MY suggestion. Ngek ngek! Still, my dear friends did enjoy themselves. Ask them if you don't believe me *cough*giraffeandelephantshow*cough*



AIESEC TBS had its LLDS in Ipoh last year. It was an amazing local level conference. The delegates were great, the facilitators were awesome and same goes to the organising committees! Kudos! Then, my life changed after what had happened up in Genting Highlands the night before the month of May. I think most of you got the hints. Went on was the trip to Bursa Malaysia when everyone found out that I got a boyfriend for myself.





Nothing much happened in June but I had a family trip in July during my holidays.



Move on to August. It was a busy month after all. We had Lawrence and Tina came over all the way from Hong Kong, birthday surprise all the way to Cyberjaya, CEF, my boy's 19th birthday and tour in both Cyberjaya and Putrajaya. We brought Lawrence and Tina around KL. I, myself, got to go to certain places that I never been before. What are they? I will just sweep this under the rug. Hah! CEF was a great success and this year, I will be in the committee! Yay! There were 2 very important persons' (to me) birthdays that month. I put a lot of my efforts in those birthdays and was proud that everything went smoothly. Regarding the tour in Cyberjaya and Putrajaya, it happened after we watched fireworks competition which was only less than 10 minutes.









Ipoh trip was in September. The main objective was to accompany May to visit her future family. I got to celebrate Mooncake Festival with my housemates and my boy. We decorated our house with candles!







Move on to early of October when TBS had its prom night. I really enjoyed that night especially when I got a date and received full attention from him. I wore quite revealing dress after all. =P



Last year I had a terrific twentieth birthday. It melted my heart to see the efforts he put for my birthday. The surprise, the mamak session, the drink session, dinner, presents...all happened in a single day! I really do appreciate it. =)

I had a Malacca Trip with my baby before I came back to Kuching. It was a wonderful trip and I can't wait for the next one. Before 5th December, the last highlight of my post would be my first day in Hii & Lee and will end at the end of January. I just can't wait to study again. Working ain't fun as it s**ks not being able to skip from work *wink*



These are the highlighted posts before my blog turned one. 2008 will be another new year for me and I am really looking forward to whatever is waiting for me..

No comments: