Monday, February 5, 2007

Driving Test

Woke up at 6.00 am! So early! I thought of slacking for another 15 minutes in my bed but I just could not shut my mind to go back to sleep again and so, I got up and went to wash up.

Took RM 500 from my dad. That additional RM 100 is given in case the tester asked for rasuah. Sighh.. I don't wanna. >.< style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(255, 255, 0);">"Oh no! Not No. 4~" was what I thought.

Fortunately, that car was used to drive on the road and I was supposed to drive inside the institute first so I got up to another car. When I was ready to go, the car backfire a few times and I thought the car got problem. My institute asked another person who was in charge of the test and guess what?

I forgot about the hand brake!!!


Dot dot dot....

Anyway, I passed! Hehe..

When it was time to drive on the road, I quickly went to No. 5 and drove off. The tester talked a lot and I had troubles to concentrate. Besides, I was so worried that I went to the wrong way.

Thank God I passed the driving test!

Yipppeeeee! I can get my driving license soon enough! Yayyy...

No comments: