Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sarawak! I'm Cominggg!

Woke up at 5.00 am. Not happy 'cos I did not get enough sleep. Washed up, got changed and packed my remaining stuff. Waiting for Limousine in the living room. Nothing to do so, camwhoring! XD



I was taking my flight to Kuching and I bumped into my friend in KLIA! He was taking the same flight as mine. When we almost reached Kuching International Airport, there was this guy who was sitting nearby. A few times our eyes met. Hmmm.. You must be wondering if the guy is cute and oh my gosh, he is! I know it was a bit rude to look away just like that so, in the end, I managed to flash a smile to him and guess what? He was surprised and a bit shy! However, he did give me a quick and short smile back.









*

Last night, I went out with my girlfriends. The four of us. Lesbians, huh? Nahh.. We went to a cafe and you know or not? The place was full of couples! Gosh! We went to the wrong cafe! Well, we did not leave the place after that because we had stepped into the cafe and it will be very embarrassing to do so. The staff did not serve us well. They were being biased just because we do not have guys with us! All the couples had candles on their tables but not us! The couples were given free cakes but not us!

We went to a newly open mall. The twins wanted to buy ingredients to bake cakes for Chinese New Year. DiGi were doing promotion near the escalators. I was looking down at the DJ when we went up to the first floor. The DJ saw us and you know or not? He was talking to us using the mic! "The four pretty girls who are going up, are you using DiGi? If yes, you can get a free gift here." What's next? We walked as fast as we can!

I wonder how you guys celebrate the day yesterday. Did you have fun?

No comments: