Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I'm backkkkk!

Hello Subang Jaya!

Long time no see! Miss me kah?

Finally I am back to Subang Jaya! I do not want to come back in the first place. Why? I do not want to study!! I am still in my holiday mood! Study mode has not turned on yet.

Apart from my stuff in my room being dusty, everything remain the same. Oh ya! I have a new housemate (who happens to be Yee Yen's friend) and I am going to have another new housemate (my housemate's sister) and a roommate (my housemate's sister's friend). I just can't wait! Why? Got another reason behind it which I cannot reveal here. *giggles evil-ly*

I will be going back again next Wednesday. Very excited now. Can't wait to pack my things especially my clothes. I need to bring most of them back so I can bring new clothes here. So, I have a request to ask...

Does anyone of you have a mid-sized box?

No comments: