Sunday, August 26, 2007

Malaysia International Fireworks Competition

Last night, Chung, Siew Jhoong, May, Ke Vin and I went to Putrajaya to watch the fireworks competition. It was Team Italy's turn to put off the fireworks that night.

After our dinner, the girls went to buy snacks while the guys went to get a car. We picked my brother up at Cyberjaya. It was really jammed (more than 30 minutes)! Team Italy had already put off the fireworks (we were already late for around 5 minutes) when we left my brother's apartment. I did not take any nice shots but I took a video which was really sweat! Oh ya! I had learnt Adrian's idea. I put my phone on Chung's head because it was really tiring to hold the phone all the time. Until the end of the show, the fireworks were really awesome! I am very looking forward to Team Japan's turn. It will be this Thursday (30th August).

Later, my brother took us around the place and we took a lot of pictures.


Jammed!



There was a Car Show in Cyberjaya










The tour















Before we left the place, we had our snacks(at Seri Wawasan Bridge) and drinks (at mamak). It was around 3.15am by the time we reached Subang.

No comments: