Monday, December 3, 2007

First day of Internship

Today is the first day of my internship. Mixed emotions, of course. Woke up 5.30am and departed at 6.40am. Reached there around 7.00am and yes, I was too early. No sight of any customer at the restaurant nearby, my mother and I went to another shop to have breakfast.

The world is really small. My friend's sister is there for internship, also under CPA Passport! She purposely came back from Perth to do internship in Malaysia. During the briefing, I got to know that the accounting firm that I am now working in is the largest local accounting firm.

Unfortunately, my senior was on leave. She just gave birth. But still, the colleagues are very helpful. They asked me to have lunch with them and yeah, we got to talk. All of them work there not until 1 year. The most is 9 months and the least is 2 months.

Seriously, there are a lot of things that I will need to learn though it gave me a headache to digest everything. I admit that I cannot handle stress very well but so far, I am doing good.

p/s: I was given stationery in the firm. That is not the main point as the main point is I was told that each of us owns 2 toilet rolls! XD

No comments: