Saturday, December 1, 2007

I have a goal. However, obviously, I have a great obstacle. My father.

I am his one and only daughter, I know. Though he does not seem to appear loving and caring but deep inside him, he really cares. He is not the type of person to step down his status as a father and be nice to his children like friends. But, whenever I was down, he would give me a call, hoping I was alright. Whenever I was sick, he would do whatever he can even though my mother had to be sent over.

Being the one and only daughter is both a good and a bad thing. I want to reach higher than my current state. However, I do not have the power to fight my will.

Nonetheless, I won't stop here. Someday, I know, I will achieve my goal.

But I will not forget that I am always my daddy's girl.

No comments: