Monday, December 24, 2007

It's Christmas Eve. The fact that I could not celebrate Christmas with baby is agonizing. Knowing that baby has to work on Christmas Day broke my heart. It has already been one month. I really miss you a lot.

However, I believe we are able to learn ourselves more in this period of time. No doubt that we have grown a lot ever since we started our own jobs. No fights ever since the last one. How long was it? Hmm.. Too long that I could not remember. The thing that made me proud the most is that we have not been into a single conflict ever since I was back to Kuching.

I know that this journey ain't going to be easy if it is going to be handled by one person. I know that traditionally, guys are the ones who carry more burden in relationships. Sadly, in my opinion, it is not true. It got to be two persons helping each other to make things work. I believe in taking and giving.

No comments: