Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy 7th Month

ah bi, happy 7th month..

Even though we can only talk for 1 hour everyday, I am very happy. I understand that both of us will be very busy with our jobs; I got only one job to handle but you got two. I really wish I could be there to give you massages, hugs and kisses.

To be honest, I am not devastated with the fact that we got separated because at least we have our own spaces and that we can have different stories to talk about. Besides that, I am able to learn to be independent. See, I managed to turn them off and I believe they will not contact me anymore.

Two months, two weeks and two days till we meet again. I believe two months will pass faster than we know. Plus, we have already made a promise that we will make these obstacles rewarding at the end of the day.

I will not stop missing you.

i really miss you..

No comments: