Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Night of Mayhem@Mine

Okay, when was this party? Ahh, it was back in May 21st when my two new French housemates wanted to organise a housewarming party.

IMG_5800IMG_5811

Arthur, the guy in black ‘I love NY’ tee, was one of my housemates. Yeah, was, because he’s gone now. He only stayed in Shanghai for a month. He left a week or two after this party lol!

IMG_5803

And we have Alex, the only guy with specs in the picture above. He’s working for World EXPO 2010. Not at the site, but the office.

IMG_5804

Terry and Eidy, my ex-colleagues, came for the party as well. It was good to see them again.

IMG_5812What surprised me the most was the first three people from the left in the picture above came. I thought would not able to make it.

IMG_5814

Same went to these group who came after sake bombing. I thought they would be too tired to drop by.

IMG_5797IMG_5798

That night was legendary. There was another house party just a floor below us. We sort of swap guests. Therefore, the people from two pictures above are the guests from the other party. Of course we went to crash the party a floor below us and the party was as crowded as the mine.

IMG_5839IMG_5836

Unfortunately, the police came to shut the parties down earlier than we thought. I didn’t see them but one of my housemates said they came around midnight. Also, an argument broke out between my housemate and my colleague.

Terrible situation, huh? I didn’t know what was going on, until the next day when my housemate told me.

But anyway, that night, I was supposed to end up in a club with my ex-housemate, Vivi. I followed her into a cab to Muse and once we got into a club, typical me, I went to look for the washroom. We then went out of the club; Vivi was waiting for her new friend to come. However, in my case, before I knew it, I said goodbye to her and cab-ed home.

Yeah, baby, I went to a club to use its toilet and went back home after to sleep like a baby.

No comments: