Saturday, June 5, 2010

It’s 4AM!

Just got back from a not-so-heavy night. After a farewell dinner and a short stay at No.88, I went to a housewarming party. Since it was near to where I stay, I decided to walk home instead of getting a cab. It’s not a stone throw away but at that moment of time, I felt like walking home. On heels. It hurt like crazy and then, I decided to walk barefooted after. I’m soaking my feet in a bucket of warm water while typing this entry.

To be honest, one of the things that I would miss about Shanghai is that I could walk back home even though it’s already past midnight. Shanghai is really safe and I’m lovin’ this.

Man, I can’t believe I’m leaving in less than a month. I thought I’m going to stay longer and that’s the reason why I broke up with my boyfriend last year. I guess things don’t always go your way..

But that’s the beauty of life...

No comments: