Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shanghai Century Park

It was a different Sunday two weeks ago. Jamie and I made a plan to meet up and had a lunch together. When I was waiting for her, I was at this floor in the shopping mall where different stalls representing different brands were selling watches. When I was at Silvot et Titus’ booth, I saw a model that was exactly the same with the one I bought for his birthday.

I would never forget the look of that watch and never would I thought I would be able to see it again.

IMG_6030

After lunch, we decided to join some other people at Century Park. It was my first time to be at the park and surprisingly, it is a beautiful place. Hopefully will be back there again for a picnic or something.

IMG_6026IMG_6027IMG_6028IMG_6029IMG_6031 IMG_6032All these views reminded me of Botanic Garden though it didn’t feel the same.

No comments: