Monday, June 7, 2010

Mexican Night

Two weekends ago was a pretty happening weekend. Let’s start with Friday..

It was another Mexican night two Fridays ago at Yves’. I was really looking forward to it as it was another night where we got to have good and nice food with drinks together. Well, I didn’t drink that night. Not until the moment before we left to join the others at KTV. Let’s come back to this later, shall we?

IMG_5857After work, we went to Carrefour nearby to Yves’ to get what we needed; food, drinks, snacks, etc. And after a long hour of work, here we are:

IMG_5863Our dinner for the night. Trust me, it was really good. I wish we could do it another time. I can’t believe I’m leaving Shanghai soon!

IMG_5866

I had two and half of this. It was so good!

That night was good. It wasn’t a heavy one. All we did was chillaxing and hanging out. Lovin’ it! And have I mentioned that I didn’t drink at all until the moment we left the house to join the others at KTV?

Since it wouldn’t be fun at the KTV if you were not intoxicated, I got myself a glass of vodka lemonade; vodka that accumulated more than half of the glass.

Unfortunately, it didn’t get me.

IMG_5881

That’s what happened in the KTV. Both Calvin and Joe were knocked out. You wouldn’t want to know what they had. There were more drinks on the table. I wasn’t in the mood to get fucked though so, I was being sober the whole night.

Being sober until four in the morning and turned in around five. That’s how I ended my Friday and that’s not the end of my weekend. There are more to come..

IMG_5884

And interesting finding at KTV: LMFAO

Laugh My Fucking Ass off

Lovin’ it!

No comments: