Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Company’s Annual Dinner

At least I had this company’s annual dinner before I flew back to Malaysia. Else, I would be very pissed. However, I sort of regretted not staying longer. Apparently, according to one of my babes, the night ended rather interestingly.

IMG_4893 We headed for a karaoke session after dinner. We had two big rooms! Awesome, ya?

IMG_4887

Let me introduce one of my new colleagues, Yves, from Mexico. Trust me, this guy is really cool and he has really good sense of humour. Glad to have him with us.

IMG_4899 And this, a French dude, Gautier. Do not be deceived by his look. He is a big meanie lol!

IMG_4916 IMG_4918 We had this barrel of beer all to ourselves and we did not have to pay a single cent for it. Double awesome, ya?

IMG_4919

IMG_4920

IMG_4922

The Chinese sang really well while we were messing around in the KTV room. We had Eidy to sing us Spears’ Everytime, Yves to sing us Black Eyed Peas’ I Gotta Feeling and Goat to sing us a French song.

IMG_4923

From the pictures above, you can tell that the karaoke rooms here are really big and spacious! They have a mini stage, couches to sit and a bar!

No comments: