Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Christmas Eve in Shanghai

Christmas Eve post, yay! This means that December-backdated posts are coming to an end! Alrighty then. Frankly speaking, it was my first Christmas Eve celebration in my entire life! I mean I did go to church and such on Christmas Eve night but, it is not sitting-down-having-dinner-together type of celebration!

I must say it was a great night. Thanks for one of my babez, Ying, who invited me over to hers to have Christmas Eve dinner with her roommates.

IMG_4255

Guess what’s for dinner? We had French cuisine that night! Ying’s French roommate, Justine, and Justine’s friends who came visiting from France, prepared the night’s meal! Double awesome, ya?

IMG_4254

Looks yummy?

IMG_4257 The only salad that I had!

 IMG_4260

IMG_4258

You are supposed to eat those with a toast. Man, I’m missing it.

IMG_4263

IMG_4264

The main dishes were awesome too!

IMG_4262

We ended the meal with Ying’s homemade brownies. It was a lovely dinner :)

Hopefully I can have another Christmas Eve in Shanghai…

No comments: