Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When More Shits Come…

When was the last time I shared shits in my blog? Oh! It was like four months ago here. Four months ago? Are you kidding me? Like no. What sort of shit had I encountered after that?

October and November were not that great. December was getting better but to worse again. I think I have never shared this in my blog: I walked out from my two-year-five-month-five-day relationship.

Let’s not get into this first.

That October, I decided to move out. It was not an easy decision. Moving out is very stressful mainly because I am a girl so it is kinda fussy for me. How I wish the world works in an easier and simpler way.

24th October 2009…

…was probably the shittiest day in my entire life. I was to move out from the old place that day. It started out good until I got to my new place. I was astonished to see the condition of the place. It was under last minute renovation! My room was all so dusty and what’s worse, the bathrooms are not accessible until further notice.

I was feeling really down and upset. Though it was only for a few days and that my friend was willing to bring me in at his place, it still sucks to be homeless.

Being homeless ain’t great. Ain’t great at all…

How.e.ver!

I managed to make it through. I used to hate this place and now I am loving it! I have cool roommates and I love my room! How cool is that?

Guess it’s all about facing the problems and adapting yourself to them. Still, not only should we adapt to new changes, we need to handle the changes well…

…and this leads to more shits coming up. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

well.. shit happens.. glad you're strong to step on them, metaphorically.. =P

kenwooi.com

靖沂 said...

well, this is life.... welcome to the world...[do i sound like an elderly person XD] cheer up! after stepping on shit, wash away^^

靖沂 said...

XD
spend extra, use more perfume!! expensive type!! J.LO XDXD

Fumoffu said...

Hah! Good suggestion! Will do xD