Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wagas

I am not aware if we have such place in Malaysia but mannn, its Pasta is good! Well, minus the smoothies that I ordered.


My housemate actually ajak-ed me along to teman him to buy a new pair of shoes for the night. What night? Details will be in the next post so, stay tuned.

So, he sort of reminded me of a girlfriend of mine, May lol!

It was my first time to be in Jing’An District and well, it’s a good place where there are nice malls and numerous great restaurants around.

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

yummy looking pasta!! =D

kenwooi.com

Fumoffu said...

Yeap, it's nice and it's one of the few nicest and delicious food that I had ever had in Shanghai. Well, at least for now lol!

Fumoffu said...

Yeap, it's nice and it's one of the few nicest and delicious food that I had ever had in Shanghai. Well, at least for now lol!