Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tagged by Kendrick

Fyi, Kendrick, I had done this before. However, I did like to edit them.

1. As a matter of fact, I am no longer get frustrated when the call I made is not answered. Patience is a virtue.

2. I can sleep with a t-shirt and long pants. No proper set of pajamas. I think it is due to the weather.

3. I start to wear shorts at home.

4. Still the same.

5. Getting better with this already. Patience is a virtue.

6. Still the same.

Since there are two weird facts about me remaining the same, I will just add-on with four new weird facts about me.

1. I like to finish my works as fast as I can.


I love to rush my works if I have the chance or the situation allows me to. I always have this intention to finish my tasks in one day. I do not know why. Maybe it is passed down from my father.

2. I am weird

3. I am weird

4. I am really weird

No comments: