Thursday, March 8, 2007

Me

I am starting to wondering what kind of person I really am. Am I really like what people said? Cheerful, friendly, helpful?

To be honest, I do not know much about myself too. I feel that I am not easy to be understood. I mean, I think I am complicated. Not simple. I may seem innocent and gullible but that's not all. I think I am more than that. Nobody understands me well, urm, apart from God, my siblings and parents. However, I am being who I am, no doubts.

What do I want to achieve this year? I have no idea. This is confusing and annoying. Somehow, I hope I have a proper goal.



These are the new friends that May and I made. The spontaneous-thinker Wai Chung, cute Swee Wan, money-insurance-girl Mandy, little Woon Chee and joker-bs'er Junior. XD

I had fun with you guys. Thank you so much! You guys are amazing!

No comments: